- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 125g unsalted butter
- 2 tbs honey
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Combine the flour, coconut, rolled oats and sugar into the mixer for 1 minute.
- Place the butter and honey in a microwave safe bowl and heat for 1 minute.
- Combine 3 tbsp of warm water and 1/2 tsp of bicarbonate of soda in a small bowl.
- Add to the oat mixture along with the butter. Stir until well combined.
- Roll tablespoonfuls of the mixture into balls and place on the lined trays, allowing space for spreading.
- Gently press each ball to flatten slightly.
- Bake for 15 minutes for crisp biscuits.
- Set aside on the trays to cool completely.