Many thanks to Gee for nominating me for the Liebester Award. I have enjoyed reading your blog posts and I am truly honored to be receiving this nomination. You have made my day!
It is my pleasure to nominate:
My answers to Gee’s questions:
1. Where do you get your inspiration? Family, music, food… I can go on and on
2. What is your pet peeve? People who think they’re better than others.
3. What’s your worst fear? None
4. What is your favourite film? Breakfast at Tiffany’s
5. What are your plans for 2016? Learning more about Graphic Design and blogging.
6. What are your life goals? Enjoying and living life to the fullest.
7. What do you do besides blogging? Being a mum/ wife/ Graphic designer
8. What’s your favourite food? This is the hardest question of them all…. Mum’s cooking anything from falafel to baklava.
9. If you could take one thing to a desert island what would it be? A compass or a knife
10. What’s your favourite book? The Gruffalo
11. What countries have you visited? The middle East, Europe, Asia and parts of Africa.
My 11 random facts about me:
- I love TimTams
- I have one dimple
- 9 out of 10 times I will misspell definitely
- My favourite city is Tokyo
- I always watch comedies
- My name is Amel and it means Hope
- I love to paint
- I have a cat
- Im allergic to my cat
- I cant walk in high heels
- I have a beauty and lifestyle blog – Her Quarters –
My 11 questions to my nominees:
- One word that describes you best?
- Who is your dream dinner party guest?
- What’s the first thing you see if you turn your head right?
- What is your favourite food?
- Cat or Dog?
- Tea or coffee?
- Arts or Science?
- What do you like most about your country?
- Where was your last, best vacation?
- Greatest meal you have ever eaten?
- What would you do if you won the lottery?
Thank you to everyone for reading and thanks to the inspiring bloggers that I have nominated.