- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp White sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 Cup Milk
- 2Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Assorted toppings;
- Maple syrup, Honey, Jams etc.
- Australia Day Special: Spread with Nutella and sprinkle with desiccated coconut.
- In a large bowl, Combine flour, baking powder, sugar and salt. Make a well in the center, and pour in the beaten egg, milk and oil. Mix well until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Pour your desired amount of batter onto your frying pan. Cook until bubbles appear on surface. Flip carefully and serve.
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 1 cup milk
- Zest of one lemon
- ¼ spoon bi-carb soda
- 3 tbp sugar
- 1 egg
- Banana sliced
- Combine Flour, bi-carb soda, sugar, egg, lemon zest and milk in a bowl.
- Whisk the ingredients until combined
- Cook in a non-stick frying pan with a little butter over medium heat
- Top with honey, sliced bananas and sprinkle some cinnamon
- 1 can 400g cooked Fava beans
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- 1 small tomato diced
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- Chilli, garlic salt
- Olive oil
- One spoon tahini / optional with drops of lemon juice
- Pour the can in a microwave safe dish and reheat for 2 minutes
- Put the beans on a plate then sprinkle the seasoning
- Press the beans down with a fork
- Add tomato, garlic, and onion then gently mix
- Drizzle with olive oil and garnish with chopped parsley
- Serve with pita bread