- 3 cups toasted sesame seeds
- 2 1/2 cups toasted crushed almonds
- 1 cup toasted crushed Brazilian nuts
- 1 1/2 cups toasted crushed cashews
- 2 teaspoons crushed coriander seeds
- 1 tablespoon ground paprika
- 1 1/2 tablespoon crushed cumin seeds
- 1 tablespoon of ground cardamom
- 2 tablespoon salt
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Serve Dukkah with some extra virgin olive oil and crusty bread.
- 140g Icing Sugar
- 1tsp Vanilla Extract
- 250g Butter
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 375g Flour
- 235g Icing Sugar
- 1 Egg White
- 3 Tsp Cold Water
- Mix together the butter, icing sugar, vanilla and the egg yolk, setting the egg white aside for the icing.
- Cream together the mixture and add in the flour a little bit at a time until it forms a dough.
- Wrap the dough in cling film and put it in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 190oC.
- Spread flour on the worktop and roll out the dough with a rolling pin.
- Using your christmas cookie cutters, cut out shapes and put them on a lined baking tray.
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes until they are lightly golden brown.
- Carefully slide them off the tray and onto a cooling rack.
- While your cookies are cooling down, mix the icing sugar with the egg white, and add a teaspoon at a time of cold water.
- Spoon the mixture into a piping bag with a thin nozzle, and pipe onto the cooled cookies.
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1/2 red onion chopped
- 1 lemon juice
- Salt & pepper
- Chili flakes
- Peel the avocado then dice
- Add the lemon juice and mix
- Combine the garlic, salt, pepper and chilli then add it to the avocado
- Mix well then sprinkle chilli
- Serve with chips or bread