- 3 cups toasted sesame seeds
- 2 1/2 cups toasted crushed almonds
- 1 cup toasted crushed Brazilian nuts
- 1 1/2 cups toasted crushed cashews
- 2 teaspoons crushed coriander seeds
- 1 tablespoon ground paprika
- 1 1/2 tablespoon crushed cumin seeds
- 1 tablespoon of ground cardamom
- 2 tablespoon salt
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Serve Dukkah with some extra virgin olive oil and crusty bread.
- 3 Zucchinis
- 3 Capsicums
- 3 Tomatoes
- 1 Onion chopped
- 500g Beef mince
- 1 Cup basmati rice
- 2 Tbsp tomato paste
- 1 Litre chicken stock
- 1/2 Cup chopped Parsley
- 1 Tbsp chopped mint
- 2 Garlic cloves crushed
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Cut off the tops of the capsicums, remove the seeds and discard.
- Core the rest of the vegetables into the pot, leaving only a thin outer shell.
- In a medium sized bowl combine rice, mince, tomato paste, mint, parsley, onion, garlic, salt and pepper, olive oil and pinch of nutmeg.
- Fill the vegetables with the rice mixture.
- In a large, deep non-stick pot, arrange the stuffed vegetables facing upwards.
- Pour the chicken stock over the vegetables.
- Cook on high for 10 minutes then simmer over a medium heat for 20 minutes until the vegetables are tender when tested with the point of a knife.