- 16 Lamb Cutlets
- 1 Lemon
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Fresh Rosemary
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp sea salt
- Pinch of Pepper
- 3 Cloves of garlic finely chopped
- I Diced Onion
- 1 small Chilli Finely chopped
- Pound your Lamb with a meat mallet.
- In a bowl combine Garlic, Onion, Lemon, Olive Oil, Rosemary, Salt and Pepper.
- Give it a stir and add it to your lamb.
- The lamb cutlets can marinate up to 1 day ahead, covered and refrigerated.
- On a medium heat, Pan Fry the lamb for about 3 minutes on each side then set aside to rest for another 3 minutes.