- Tasmanian Salmon Fillets (Skin On)
- 1 Sliced Lemon
- 1 Sliced Tomato
- Rosemary sprigs
- Pinch of Salt
- Pinch of Pepper
- Pinch of Cumin
- Pinch of Cayenne
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Get yourself some kitchen foil and put a few slices of lemon in the centre.
- Lay your salmon fillet, skin-side down over the lemon.
- Top with left over sliced lemon, sliced tomatoes and a few sprigs of rosemary.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with cayenne pepper, cumin, salt and pepper. I added a sprinkle of Dukkah from my previous recipe (optional).
- Pull the foil edges together and scrunch them up to seal the parcel.
- Put the baking tray into your hot oven and cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove the tray from the oven and let it stand for a minute before carefully unwrapping and checking that the salmon is cooked through.
Bon Appetit xoxo
Lets get social – Please feel free to share my posts and follow me on social media.