- 250g softened butter
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar (firmly packed)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/4 cups plain flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp of salt
- 375g pack of dark chocolate buds
- Preheat oven to 190 celsius.
- In a large bowl, combine the butter, white sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract.
- Add eggs one at a time and stir them in.
- Sift the flour, baking soda and salt into the mixture and stir through.
- Add in dark chocolate buds and fold it all in.
- Scoop out about 1 tablespoon in size and place on a tray lined with baking paper. Press ball down to flatten (optional).
- Cook for 9 minutes then remove and allow to cool slightly before moving them to a cooling rack.
- Stored in an airtight container, these cookies can last several days.
Bon Appetit xoxo