- 1/2 bunch of Kale
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 Tsp grated ginger
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp chilli (optional)
- Rinse and dry Kale, remove stems and thinly slice. Set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl combine the water, ginger, garlic, soy sauce, oyster sauce, brown sugar and chilli. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Fry the kale for about 3 minutes. Keep stirring until leaves are wilted. Remove from the heat and transfer to a serving dish.
- Pour the sauce into the pan and set over a medium heat. Stirring constantly for about 3 minutes, until the sauce has thickened.
- Pour over the kale and toss lightly to coat.