- 250g softened butter
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar (firmly packed)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/4 cups plain flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp of salt
- 375g pack of dark chocolate buds
- Preheat oven to 190 celsius.
- In a large bowl, combine the butter, white sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract.
- Add eggs one at a time and stir them in.
- Sift the flour, baking soda and salt into the mixture and stir through.
- Add in dark chocolate buds and fold it all in.
- Scoop out about 1 tablespoon in size and place on a tray lined with baking paper. Press ball down to flatten (optional).
- Cook for 9 minutes then remove and allow to cool slightly before moving them to a cooling rack.
- Stored in an airtight container, these cookies can last several days.
Bon Appetit xoxo
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp White sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 Cup Milk
- 2Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Assorted toppings;
- Maple syrup, Honey, Jams etc.
- Australia Day Special: Spread with Nutella and sprinkle with desiccated coconut.
- In a large bowl, Combine flour, baking powder, sugar and salt. Make a well in the center, and pour in the beaten egg, milk and oil. Mix well until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Pour your desired amount of batter onto your frying pan. Cook until bubbles appear on surface. Flip carefully and serve.
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 125g unsalted butter
- 2 tbs honey
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Combine the flour, coconut, rolled oats and sugar into the mixer for 1 minute.
- Place the butter and honey in a microwave safe bowl and heat for 1 minute.
- Combine 3 tbsp of warm water and 1/2 tsp of bicarbonate of soda in a small bowl.
- Add to the oat mixture along with the butter. Stir until well combined.
- Roll tablespoonfuls of the mixture into balls and place on the lined trays, allowing space for spreading.
- Gently press each ball to flatten slightly.
- Bake for 15 minutes for crisp biscuits.
- Set aside on the trays to cool completely.